Bedtime with my breath

 

The day I sensed

you within me

I practiced my breath

for you and me

 

With every breath

you became my breath

 

It was the blissful me

or rather we

slept for hours in glee

as long as can we

 

Then, I had you in my hand

there hasn't ever been an event so grand

 

Forgot sleep, became Mummy busy bee

as you always cuddled with me

You wanted more & more of me

Great bedtime buddies were we

 

At bedtime, I giggled a lot

When on bed, you searched me

with closed eyes, you longed for me

you always snuggled to end this plot

 

Now, time has come

When you can sleep all alone

see how old you have become

Here I lost my sleep again

as I search you in my dream !!

 

 - Saranya

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duped on the name of Patanjali

The Hair-loom

Hope