Durga Pic 1 : Dad & Me / Thu, 20th May'21

 


# Pencil sketch by Maa : Dad and Me

She wrote to Dad :

My Dearest, 

Good Morning! 

Today 20.5.21, Saranya's Birthday. Recall the days when we used to celebrate our children's birthdays. Those were  the golden days, never going to revert. Only thing we could do is wish and give some gifts. Always a father's girl sticking to you till your last breathe. As in the image, I still remember,  I bought you a 'T' shirt which suited you very much. Even the colour was the same for sure. Saranya had a very long hair when she was a little girl. I always plaited them and never did cut. Now couldn't bear to see her thin hair. For me, this particular sketch reminds me of  Zawar quarters on the uphill roads. All has disappeared today as you. Undoubtedly, you are always with us. Some day she will live a life that we both dreamt dear. 

Yours,

Durgakulo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duped on the name of Patanjali

The Hair-loom

Hope